London recently came in 4th place overall as a UK Millennial Hotspot, however, the city didn’t perform well for affordable housing which is an important factor for Millennials.
TheHouseShop.com dug deeper to find where in London is best for Millennials to live, with a focus on affordability.
The top five London Millennial Hotspots are:
1. Redbridge – Best For Culture
2. Croydon – Best For Young Families
3. Newham – Best For Star Neighbourhood: East Ham
4. Barking & Dagenham – Best For First Time Buyers
5. Tower Hamlets – Best For Hipsters, Foodies And Festival Heads