- Gas appliance and installation repairs. The landlord is also responsible for arranging routine safety checks and maintenance as specified for such appliances.
- Electrical wiring and installation repairs, safety checks and maintenance.
- Interior repairs like faults in the ceilings, cracks in the wall, damaged tiles and floors.
- Exterior repairs such as roofing problems and guttering, outbound drainage and cracks in walls.
- Hot water and heating repairs. If there are gas boilers or gas heaters, arrangement for routine maintenance and checks as well.
- Repairs to bathtubs, sinks, and other sanitary fittings, drainage and sewage systems, leakages and heavy plumbing jobs.
Damages that occur during repairs or attempted repairs.