Plot located to North East of Braeside, Arhall, Edzell Woods on the B966 to Fettercairn. Approximately 10 acres in size, permission in place for erection of dwelling house, Aberdeenshire planning application reference app/2015/3226. Os reference location
* Spacious Extended House In A Superb Village* 3 Bedrooms (One with a Corner Shower Cubicle) Lounge, Sun Room, Kitchen with appliances, Bathroom and Cloakroom Wc* Double Glazing Electric Heating* Front & Rear Gardens
* A Lovely Terraced Cottage In A Super Location* 2 Double Bedrooms (En-suite Shower), Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom* Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating* Private Rear Garden* Close to Primary School. Medical Centre, Local Shops and Bus Stop* Very Nice Condition Throughout, Viewing Essential!
* Spacious End-Terrace House On A Corner Plot With Garage* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge/Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower Room and Porch* Double Glazing, Oil-Fired Central Heating* Private Gardens with Decked Area* Outhouses* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway* MOVE-IN CONDITION, VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
* SUPERBLY SPACIOUS MAISONETTE WITH A LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN* CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, SHOPS AND SCHOOLS* 3 BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, DINING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM* ELECTRIC HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING* LOVELY CONDITION THROUGHOUT* A WONDERFUL ALCHEMY OF SPACE AND QUALITY
* SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!* 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House* Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and En-Suite* Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating* Gardens and Driveway* HOME REPORT VALUATION £180000* Excellent Condition Throughout
* Ground Floor Flat In Central Location* Very Nice Condition Throughout* 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom, Utility.* Double Glazing Gas Central Heating* Private Courtyard* Very Spacious, Excellent Value For Money
* Maisonette In Very Good Condition Throughout* 2 Bedrooms* Spacious Lounge* Fitted Kitchen* Bathroom* Double Glazing Electric Heating* A Lovely Bright Property* Ideal For The First Time Buyer or Investment Purchaser
* Unique, Characterful and Historic Dwelling Refurbished To An Excellent Standard* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Stunning open Plan Living Area & Kitchen* Utility, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom* Gas Central Heating* Patio Area* Many Eye-Catching Features* Viewing Essential To Appreciate
* Spacious Maisonette in Central Location* 2 Double Bedrooms* £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! PRICED TO SELL!* Spacious Lounge* Kitchen and Bathroom* Electric Heating Double Glazing* Close to Town Centre and All Amenities* Call us Today!
* Lovely Cottage In The Idyllic Setting Of Tarfside, Glen Esk* Ideal For Those Looking For A Quiet Living Environment, With Spectacular Scenery, Convenient For Leisure Pursuits Such As Walking, Shooting and Fishing* Spacious Lounge, Sun Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom* Well Maintained Gardens* Double Glazing Electric Heating* A Superb Living Environment, An Ideal Holiday Home, Ideal Inves...
* PRICE REDUCTION, NOW £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION.* Superb Traditional Detached House Set In Large Picturesque Gardens* Very Convenient the A90 Dual Carriageway And Brechin* 4 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite and WC) Lounge with Multi-Fuel Burner, Dining Room, Family Bathroom, Large Refitted Kitchen, Utility Room* Fibre Broadband, Excellent Internet Speed* Driveway and Double Garage...
Miller Stewart are delighted to bring this 3 bedroom detached house in the cathedral city of Brechin. Perfect location from where to commute to either Dundee or Aberdeen and within close proximity of the dual carriageway. Brechin itself has its own Primary and Secondary schools, doctors surgery and\nlocal amenities. This beautifully designed house offers spacious accommodation on two levels. It ha...
This is a lovely two bedroomed property in the city of Brechin within easy walking distance of all local amenities. There is a nice kitchen and large sitting room/ dining room.The \?City\? of Brechin is situated on the banks of the River South Esk in rural Angus. The beautiful cathedral city has a\ngood selection of things to do to keep the family occupied. Brechin Town House and Museum house a fa...