* REDUCED PRICE! £15000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!* End Terrace Cottage With Gardens, Drive and Garage* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Shower room* Oil Central Heating, Double Glazing* Convenient for the A90* Lovely Village Location, CALL US TODAY!
£15,000 BELOW home report value. Mary Marshall and Miller Stewart are delighted to bring to the market ?Grosvenor?, a beautiful stone built, traditional family home complimented with gas central heating throughout, located in the heart of the sought after town of Buckie. This substantial\nfamily home has been tastefully up graded whilst retaining many period features .
Miller Stewart is delighted to bring to the market this substantial elevated plot (1.12 Acre) with open country/sea views. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the plot into your new dream home, located in a tranquil country setting.
A traditional granite farmhouse with permission to extend and 2 separate steadings with full planning approval to demolish and build new houses on the site.Planning Reference: APP/2013/0889.For sale as a whole or in 3 lots.
* £5000 below Home Report valuation* Detached Country cottage in the Hamlet of Berryhillock* 3 double bedrooms * Timber Garage (In need of Repair)* Large garden to the rear with Green House* Drive for off street parking* Ideal as a holiday home or family country home.* Viewing Recommended.
* Ideal as a large family home with outbuildings and garage.* Great potential as a Bed and Breakfast.* Cellar currently used as storage/ boiler room/ laundry room * Attic rooms currently used for storage but can be changed to attic bedrooms* Large garden with mature shrubs and trees
** £10,000 Below Home Report Valuation *** Spacious Detached House With Garage And Driveway* Sea Views* Ideal Family Home* Popular Private Residential Area* Approximately 4 Miles Distant From Buckie* Primary School In Portgordon And Secondary School In Buckie* Viewing Highly Recommended
Your Move are pleased to offer for sale this building plot which has outlined planning permission for one dwelling. The property is located within the scattered rural community of Clochan and will appeal to those seeking the opportunity to build their own home. Further details and site plan can be obtained from Elgin branch.
Your Move are pleased to offer for sale this detached 5/6 bedroomed villa with balcony, in the rural location of Clochan with the main town of Buckie approximately 5 miles distant. The accommodation is over two floors and comprises: vestibule, inner hall, lounge, kitchen area, dining room/family room/conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms (master with dressing area leading to shower ensuite), ...
* Traditional build 3 bedroom house with garage* Close to village centre amenities* Spacious enclosed rear garden with outbuildings* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing* Picturesque highly sought after seaside village* Close to stunning beach and popular golf club
* Spacious well presented maisonette.* 2 double bedrooms.* Good sized lounge, dining kitchen, lovely bathroom and separate cloakroom WC.* Shared gardens* Central location close to all town centre amenities and train station.* Viewing essential to appreciate!