* Lovely Cottage In Craigo Village* 2 Double Bedrooms* Spacious Lounge With Open Fire* Kitchen and Bathroom* Generous Gardens to the Front and Rear* Oil Central Heating Double Glazing* Good Access to Montrose and the A90 Dual Carriageway* £8000 Below Home Report Valuation
* Maisonette In Very Good Condition Throughout* 2 Bedrooms* Spacious Lounge* Fitted Kitchen* Bathroom* Double Glazing Electric Heating* A Lovely Bright Property* Ideal For The First Time Buyer or Investment Purchaser
* Unique, Characterful and Historic Dwelling Refurbished To An Excellent Standard* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Stunning open Plan Living Area & Kitchen* Utility, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom* Gas Central Heating* Patio Area* Many Eye-Catching Features* Viewing Essential To Appreciate
* Superb Town House, Close To All Amenities and the Train Station* 4 Double Bedrooms with Master En-Suite* Double Garage, Driveway and Private Garden* Lounge and Dining Room* Dining Kitchen and Family Bathroom* Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating* A Lovely, Spacious, Well Located Property
* Spacious Upper Apartment in A Lovely Village Location* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway* 2 Double Bedrooms* Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom* Double Glazing Electric Central Heating* Communal Gardens* Viewing Essential!
This good sized terraced house is tucked-away in the sought after residential area of Ferryden. This property would be perfect either for a buyer looking for a first home, downsizing or to be purchased as a buy to let. The property features a bright front facing sitting room and a spacious kitchen\nto the rear on the ground floor and two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs. The...
* Excellent Characterful Cottage In a Sought After Location* 4 Bedrooms, Family Room/Bedroom 5, Superb Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Bathroom, Shower Room, Attic Room/Play Room* Gardens and Off Street Parking* Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating* Close to Primary School* Viewing Essential!
* REDUCED PRICE! £15000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!* End Terrace Cottage With Gardens, Drive and Garage* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Shower room* Oil Central Heating, Double Glazing* Convenient for the A90* Lovely Village Location, CALL US TODAY!
£15,000 BELOW home report value. Mary Marshall and Miller Stewart are delighted to bring to the market ?Grosvenor?, a beautiful stone built, traditional family home complimented with gas central heating throughout, located in the heart of the sought after town of Buckie. This substantial\nfamily home has been tastefully up graded whilst retaining many period features .