* Spacious Upper Apartment in A Lovely Village Location* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway* 2 Double Bedrooms* Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom* Double Glazing Electric Central Heating* Communal Gardens* Viewing Essential!
* Spacious Upper Apartment in A Lovely Village Location
* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway
* 2 Double Bedrooms
* Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom
* Double Glazing Electric Central Heating
* Communal Gardens
* Viewing Essential!DescriptionA most attractive upper flat in the village of Fettercairn, ideal for those looking to commute and those with outdoor interests. Accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. There is double glazing and electric central heating. Externally there is a communal garden. Very good condition throughout, viewing a must!
EPC Rating = Band D.LocationFettercairn is a charming village located in the North-East of Scotland approximately 4 miles from the A90 dual carriageway. Local amenities include a primary school, hotel, shops and social activities located nearby include the renowned golf course at Edzell (approx 4 miles), walking, shooting and fishing.Our ViewA lovely flat, in great condition throughout.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3217143 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.