* £5000 below Home Report valuation* Detached Country cottage in the Hamlet of Berryhillock* 3 double bedrooms * Timber Garage (In need of Repair)* Large garden to the rear with Green House* Drive for off street parking* Ideal as a holiday home or family country home.* Viewing Recommended.
* £5000 below Home Report valuation
* Detached Country cottage in the Hamlet of Berryhillock
* 3 double bedrooms
* Timber Garage (In need of Repair)
* Large garden to the rear with Green House
* Drive for off street parking
* Ideal as a holiday home or family country home.
* Viewing Recommended.Description*** Reduced! £5000 Below Home Report Valuation *** Traditional style Country Cottage with garage and drive for off street parking situated in the semi rural Hamlet of Berryhillock well placed for the coastal town of Cullen. The accommodation comprises: 3 double bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner with a gas hob and electric oven, dining room/study, family bath/shower room/WC and cloakroom/WC on the ground level. Benefiting from solid fuel central heating, double glazing and large rear garden mainly laid in lawn with flower beds, shrubs, patio area and a green house included in the sale. Viewing recommended to appreciate this spacious accommodation. EPC Rating = Band D.LocationThe property is located in the semi rural area of Berryhillock and will appeal to those seeking a country home within commuting distance of the major employment centres of the area. Cullen is a drive away and offers a range of facilities to include local shop, newsagents, hotel and restaurant. The area is well placed for access to Elgin and Buckie, both of which have a wider range of services and facilities. Cullen has an active harbour, beach and golf course.Our ViewThis is an ideal cottage for the persons looking for a country cottage in the semi rural area of Berryhillock, well placed for access to the coastal town of Cullen.
Vestibule 3\? 4\" x 3\? 11\" (1.01m x 1.18m )Inner Hall 3\? 4\" x 10\? 6\" (1m x 3.2m )Bedroom 10\? 0\" x 12\? 8\" (3.06m x 3.87m )Bedroom 12\? 2\" x 13\? 5\" (3.7m x 4.08m )Bedroom 8\? 8\" x 13\? 6\" (2.63m x 4.1m )Rear Hall 2\? 11\" x 8\? 2\" (.88m x 2.5m )Cloakroom / WC 3\? 9\" x 5\? 5\" (1.14m x 1.65m )Bathroom / Shower Room / WC 6\? 6\" x 8\? 11\" (1.97m x 2.71m )Kitchen / Diner 11\? 11\" x 12\? 8\" (3.62m x 3.85m )Study 11\? 10\" x 12\? 9\" (at widest point) (3.61m x 3.9m (at widest point) )Lounge 13\? 10\" x 16\? 8\" (4.22m x 5.08m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3140851 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.