* Lovely Cottage In Craigo Village* 2 Double Bedrooms* Spacious Lounge With Open Fire* Kitchen and Bathroom* Generous Gardens to the Front and Rear* Oil Central Heating Double Glazing* Good Access to Montrose and the A90 Dual Carriageway* £8000 Below Home Report Valuation
* Lovely Cottage In Craigo Village
* 2 Double Bedrooms
* Spacious Lounge With Open Fire
* Kitchen and Bathroom
* Generous Gardens to the Front and Rear
* Oil Central Heating Double Glazing
* Good Access to Montrose and the A90 Dual Carriageway
* £8000 Below Home Report ValuationDescriptionA charming cottage situated in the village of Craigo, with accommodation comprising 2 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and rear porch.
There is oil-fired central heating, double glazing, and generous gardens to the front and rear. Excellent value for money, £8000 below the home report valuation. Ideal for those looking to commute using the A90 Dual Carriageway, approximately 4 miles distant, and train stations are located in Montrose and Laurencekirk.
Dimensions in Metres Bedroom 3.33 x 4.89 Bedroom 3.36 x 3.7 Lounge 3.93 x 4.89 Bathroom 2.37 x 1.89 Kitchen 3.35 x 2.39. EPC = ELocationCraigo village is located just off the A937 Montrose to Laurencekirk Road.Our ViewA lovely quaint cottage in a very nice location, A great buy!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3250506 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.