Questions about this property?Request Details
Off Plan Investment opportunity
7% Assured net return for 2 years
Experianced management company
Crosby Garden's Residential Buy to Let
In 2016, Crosby was named as one of the top 5 places to live in the North West by;The Sunday Times &
Within a short train ride of Liverpool city centre, Crosby Gardens is designed for those looking to combine city life with the calm serenity of the coast.
This 6-floor luxury residence is minutes from Crosby Beach, home to Sir Antony Gormley;s world-famous art installation, & beach.
Featuring a roof-garden with spectacular views of Merseyside, Crosby Gardens will provide residents with absolute comfort amid stylish surroundings. All within walking distance of shops, restaurants and major transport links.
CROSBY GARDENS - OVERVIEW
• 84 studio, one, two & three bedroom apartments
• Prices from £79,995 to £219,995
• Sizes range from 27.3 sqm to 89 sqm
• 7% Annual NET Rental Return for 2 years
• Roof garden with stunning views
• 24 hour concierge & video entry
• Optional on-site secure parking
• 20 minutes to Liverpool city centre 5 minutes to Crosby Coastal Park
• Walking distance to train station & restaurants
Why Invest In Crosby?
Named as one of the top 5 best places to live in the North West byThe Sunday Times & in 2016, Crosby attracts a host of celebrities and sports personalities with its variety of shops and excellent culinary scene.The town is also home to several prestigious schools, including Merchant Taylors & Private School and St Marys College.
Those looking to access top quality health and fitness facilities wont be disappointed; Crosby Leisure Centre has a 25-metre swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, squash courts, a sauna and steam room. Hearts Health Club is also nearby for ladies seeking a little more exclusivity.
Crosby Gardens is perfect for watersports enthusiasts, who can try their hand at kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, and much more at the local marina.
Another Place :Vanishing and appearing with the ebb and flow of the tide, the sculpture features 100 lifesize statues, which are spread out for 3km along the Crosby coast.
KEY INVESTMENT FACTS
• Assured Rental Period is 2 Years, less £350 ground rent per year 1 Bed Apartment Example
• Property Price £129,995
• Assured Rentals £9,099 (annual)
• Assured Rentals £758 (monthly)
• Leasehold Term 250 Years
• Planning Approved May 2017
• Construction Begins Q4 2017
• Completion Date Q4 2018/Q1 2019
Property advert Ref 3726939 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.