Questions about this property?Request Details
Located in the popular Oulton area, this property is situated in a good position for access to local schools, parks, shops and amenities. It is an excellent position for commuting, being served by multiple bus routes with Woodlesford train station nearby, and is only a short drive to both the M1 and
Located in the popular Oulton area, this property is situated in a good position for access to local schools, parks, shops and amenities. It is an excellent position for commuting, being served by multiple bus routes with Woodlesford train station nearby, and is only a short drive to both the M1 and M62. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, living dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from off-street parking and a significant garden space that needs to be viewed to appreciate its size and features.
To the ground floor:
- Entrance hall with UPVC door granting access to the front aspect, central heated radiator, and staircase to the first floor.
- Utility room (1.4m x 2.08m / 4?7? x 6?10?) with UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, plumbing for a washing machine plus space for separate dryer; a useful storage and laundry space.
- Lounge and dining room (3.23m x 6.1m / 10?7? x 20?) with UPVC double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects, offering plenty of light at all times of day. Laminate wood flooring, central heated radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire, door giving access to a good-sized storage cupboard containing modern electric consumer unit.
- Kitchen (2.54m x 2.72m / 8?4 x 8?11?) with central heated radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC door granting access to the sizeable rear garden. Large wall and base level units with work surfaces over, steel single bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood, plus fitted fridge and freezer.
To the first floor:
- Landing with UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Bedroom one (3.15m x 3.15m / 10?4? x 10?4?) with central heated radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
- Bedroom two (3.2m x 2.82m / 10?6? x 9?3?) with central heated radiator, fitted wood wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the garden.
- Bedroom three (2.54m x 2.54m / 8?4? x 8?4?) with central heated radiator, access to the loft space, and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over the garden.
- Bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, hand wash basin in a vanity unit, and a bath with shower over. Partially tiled with laminate flooring, a centrally heated radiator, extractor fan and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted storage cupboard containing Vaillant combination boiler.
To the front is a gravelled parking space for one car.
To the rear and side is a large lawned garden, benefitting from the property?s position as a corner plot. Fully enclosed by fencing, this features two grassed lawn areas, mature shrubs, a pond, slabbed patio area, raised vegetable beds, a summer house, and a concrete drive with additional parking spaces.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4360445 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.