* Ideal family home in a beautiful semi-rural area* Countryside views* Approximately 1.5 mls distant from Dufftown and approx 5mls from Aberlour * Surround Gardens and lower garden with a poly-tunnel, timber shed and chicken pen woodland areas . * Oil c/heating with a wood burner in the lounge and d/glazed * Master en-suite Shower, cloakroom/WC and family bath/shower room/WC * Viewing highly recommended
* Ideal family home in a beautiful semi-rural area
* Countryside views
* Approximately 1.5 mls distant from Dufftown and approx 5mls from Aberlour
* Surround Gardens and lower garden with a poly-tunnel, timber shed and chicken pen woodland areas .
* Oil c/heating with a wood burner in the lounge and d/glazed
* Master en-suite Shower, cloakroom/WC and family bath/shower room/WC
* Viewing highly recommendedDescriptionThis well presented detached house with single garage and driveway is situated in a semi-rural countryside setting approximately 1.5 miles distant from the popular Speyside town of Dufftown. The accommodation comprises: vestibule, inner hall, cloakroom, WC, lounge with wood burner, kitchen/diner with Rayburn (combined cooker and central heating) integrated fridge and dishwasher all included. Utility room, dining room, master bedroom with dressing room leading to the en-suite shower WC, 3 further bedrooms, family bath/shower room/WC on the ground floor and stairs leading to the games/ family room. Benefiting from oil central heating, double glazing with surround gardens laid in lawn with mature shrubs, woodland area and a lower garden to include a poly tunnel, timber shed and chicken pen. Viewing Highly Recommended. EPC = DLocationThe property is situated approximately 1.5 mls distant from Dufftown. Described as the malt whisky capital, Dufftown offers facilities to include shops, hotels, restaurants, golf club and is home to several working distilleries. Elgin is approximately 17 miles distant and offers a wider range of facilities to include supermarkets, chain stores, professional services, restaurants, hotels and a leisure centre. Travel by road and rail are available from both Elgin and Keith to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond.Our ViewThis is a spacious well presented house set in 1.25 acres of land in a semi rural area with beautiful countryside views. An ideal family home for the persons looking for spacious accommodation in a countryside setting.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3456458 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.