No chain! Offered to the market in the Brecon Beacons is this impressively spacious, four bedroom, detached property with self-contained annexe and large leisure area featuring indoor swimming pool, hot tub and additional wet room. This stunning .
No chain! Offered to the market in the Brecon Beacons is this impressively spacious, four bedroom, detached property with self-contained annexe and large leisure area featuring indoor swimming pool, hot tub and additional wet room. This stunning property boasts lots of traditional character and an abundance of living space and is situated in a large approx. 3/4 acre plot facing far-reaching countryside views as well as views of the famous Black Mountain.
Due to its location and characteristics, this beautiful country house offers a variety of potential and presents itself as an ideal holiday home / holiday let, multi generational leaving, B&B and many more (stpp).
Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer with its abundance of space and can easily be booked via the website.
Please see floorplan for measurements and layout.
The village of Llangadog offers good basic amenities with ease of access to the historic market town of Llandeilo, Llandovery, Carmarthen and rail connection to Swansea and Shrewsbury.
The Brecon Beacons National Park is famous for its natural beauty, a variety of activities and an abundance of gorgeous hiking trails.
- Spacious Entrance Hall with sitting area that leads to the leisure area
- Very large conservatory along the length of the property to enjoy the spectacular views
- Good Size Internal / external dog run (removable)
- Leisure Area with large indoor swimming pool, hot tub, wet room with direct access to the conservatory
- Good size front reception room which could be easily utilised as a fifth bedroom, if so desired
- Spacious lounge with gorgeous fireplace
- Kitchen with traditional charm, filtered tap water, integrated waste disposal, integrated dishwasher, space for large range cooker
- Extra room to side of kitchen to accommodate several fridge freezers, storage, etc
- Separate Utility Area
- Additional downstairs cloak room (sink, WC, separate shower)
- fitted carpets
- Three good size bedrooms (one of which could easily be split into two bedrooms)
- Family Bathroom with separate dressing area
- Office Area
- Additional Storage area
- Fitted Carpets
- Kitchen with door leading to the side garden from which the views can be enjoyed as well
- Good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- En suite shower room (Shower, Sink, WC)
- Off Road Parking for numerous vehicles
- Large Plot (approx. 3/4 acre)
- Very large rear gardens mainly laid to lawn with patio area facing the views, large dog run, mature trees and shrubs, timber shed
- Spectacular views from the garden of the Black Mountains
- Tenure: Freehold
- Oil Central Heating
- Solar Panels generating yearly returns
- Mains Water and Electricity
- Private Drainage
- Energy efficient Air Source Heat Pump to heat swimming pool
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.4 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4854472 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.