* PRICE TO SELL! NOW £30000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! EICR IN PLACE, IDEAL FOR THE BUY-TO-LET INVESTOR!* Spacious Traditional Apartment Close To All Amenities And Train Station.* 2 Double Bedrooms.* Superb Large Lounge.* Bathroom And Separate WC.* Dining Kitchen.* Gas Central Heating.* Many Original Features.* EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
* PRICE TO SELL! NOW £30000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
EICR IN PLACE, IDEAL FOR THE BUY-TO-LET INVESTOR!
* Spacious Traditional Apartment Close To All Amenities And Train Station.
* 2 Double Bedrooms.
* Superb Large Lounge.
* Bathroom And Separate WC.
* Dining Kitchen.
* Gas Central Heating.
* Many Original Features.
* EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!DescriptionA superbly spacious traditional apartment located close to all amenities and the train station. Many eye-catching original features have been retained. The accommodation comprises 2 large double bedrooms, a lovely spacious lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom and a separate WC. There is gas central heating.
Agents Note- The owner has addressed some of the points raised by the home report, please contact Your Move Montrose for further details.
Dimensions Bedroom 5.3 x 3.34 WC 1.6 x 1.1 Bath 2.54 x 1.95 Kitchen 3.35 x 3.43 Lounge 5 x 7 (narrowing to 6m) Bedroom 4.4 x 2.9. EPC = DLocationMontrose is situated on the East Coast within easy travelling distance of both Aberdeen and Dundee. The town and surrounding area offers an abundance of social and leisure pursuits for all age groups and is an excellent environment in which to live. Our ViewAn amazing amount of space in a convenient location. GREAT VALUE!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3139369 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.