* Traditional Detached Cottage with Superb Views* 3 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Lovely Conservatory* Spacious Lounge* Kitchen and Bathroom* Generous Gardens and Driveway* Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing* Convenient For Laurencekirk Train Station and the A90 Dual Carriageway* Viewing Essential!
* Traditional Detached Cottage with Superb Views
* 3 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
* Lovely Conservatory
* Spacious Lounge
* Kitchen and Bathroom
* Generous Gardens and Driveway
* Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
* Convenient For Laurencekirk Train Station and the A90 Dual Carriageway
* Viewing Essential!DescriptionA superb traditional detached cottage with commanding views over the Mearns. Accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms with master en-suite, lounge, conservatory, kitchen and bathroom. There is oil fired central heating and double glazing, and generous gardens and a drive. Convenient for local amenities in Laurencekirk, the train station and the A90 dual carriageway.
Dimensions in Metres Kitchen 3.94 x 3.34 Lounge 3.91 x 4.95 Bathroom 2.76 x 2.53 Bedroom 4.15 x 3.7 Bedroom 4.15 x 3.7 Master Bedroom 4.89 x 4.95 en-suite 1.95 x 2.13 Conservatory 4.6 x 2.68. EPC=FLocationLaurencekirk lies nestled within the Howe of the Mearns midway between Aberdeen and Dundee making it ideal for the commuter. This thriving village boasts a train station, rebuilt secondary school, public houses, restaurants and a range of shops and leisure facilities.Our ViewA Lovely Rural Location With Great Views, But Still Convenient For Laurencekirk Train Station, The A90 and Local Shops and Schooling.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3139381 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.