* A Lovely Quaint Detached Cottage* 4 Double Bedrooms With Master En-Suite* Lounge And Dining Room* Kitchen With Appliances, Utility Area, Bathroom, Cloakroom And Shower Room* Mature Walled Gardens, Driveway And Garage* Oil Central Heating And Double Glazing* Many Double Aspect Rooms* Excellent Access To The A90 Dual Carriageway* Ideal For The Commuter To Aberdeen Or Dundee With Their Respective Airports
* A Lovely Quaint Detached Cottage
* 4 Double Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
* Lounge And Dining Room
* Kitchen With Appliances, Utility Area, Bathroom, Cloakroom And Shower Room
* Mature Walled Gardens, Driveway And Garage
* Oil Central Heating And Double Glazing
* Many Double Aspect Rooms
* Excellent Access To The A90 Dual Carriageway
* Ideal For The Commuter To Aberdeen Or Dundee With Their Respective AirportsDescriptionA lovely quaint detached cottage (formerly the Police House) located in the village of Fettercairn which is ideal for those requiring easy access to the A90 dual carriageway. Accommodation comprises: 4 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite), lounge and family room, kitchen, utility, bathroom, shower room and cloakroom. Externally there are mature walled gardens, drive and garage. There are lovely views over the countryside from aspects of this property. There is oil central heating and double glazing. Dimensions: Bedrooms 3.4 x 3.7, 3.45 x 3.3, 3.75 x 3.9, 3.5 x 3.85, Public Rooms 4.33 x 3.64, 4.45 x 3.66, Kitchen 3.8 x 3. EPC=E.LocationFettercairn is a charming village located in the North-East of Scotland approximately 4 miles from the A90 dual carriageway. Local amenities include: a primary school, hotel, shops and social activities located nearby include: the renowned golf course at Edzell (approx 4 miles), walking, shooting and fishing.Our ViewA fine family home with many eye-catching features in a lovely location and well placed for commuters to Aberdeen or Dundee.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3139402 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.