Questions about this property?Request Details
Situated in this favoured location, this detached six bedroom Edwardian home presented in wonderful condition throughout. The property boasts period features, over 2100sqft of living space, a private rear garden and a double story garage with ample .
Situated in this favoured location, this detached six bedroom Edwardian home presented in wonderful condition throughout. The property boasts period features, over 2100sqft of living space, a private rear garden and a double story garage with ample storage and an office.
This truly wonderful Edwardian house is situated in this quiet cul-de-sac positioned only moments from East Sheen High Street and Mortlake Train Station. The property is in a lovely condition throughout and retains a large level of charm and character of the period and offers scope for a buyer to put their own stamp on the property. The property is approached through a welcoming and unusually large front garden with access to the garage/studio via the side. The impressive sized entrance hall retains its original staircase and tessellated flooring. The ground floor also boasts a stunning front reception room which has the original fireplace, a utility room, downstairs WC and generous sized kitchen/dining room with doors onto the secluded rear garden. An original staircase rises to the first floor which offers three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a study with a South facing balcony. An additional three bedrooms are on the second floor with another family bathroom and plenty of additional storage. The property further benefits from side access, a large double story garage which offers a large level of storage and a home office.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.6 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5218058 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.