Property for sale in Ellesmere Port, Merseyside

Sort by:
  • 1 Listing main image

    THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED ON A 2018 COMPLETED NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT, OFFERING, DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, OFF ROAD PARKING AND BEING SOLD WITH NO ONGOING CHAIN. An extremely well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in a newly finished development (2018) The property sits on a corner plot and offers great accommodation along with garden and off road parki...

    £175,000
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
  • 13 Listing main image

    FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE. BUY AT 80% OF MARKET VALUE. UNLIKE OTHR SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEMES, YOU DO NOT PAY ANY RENT FOR THE REMAINING 20%!

    £128,000
    • Bedrooms: 4
    • Bathrooms: 2
    Add to favourites
    Listing is verified by Thehouseshop.com
    View details
    For Sale by Owner
  • 1 Listing main image

    A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A 2018 NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, LANDSCAPED GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING AND INTEGRAL GARAGE. A great opportunity to purchase a four bedroom detached family home on a new build development (2018) offering open plan ground floor living along with being close to local shops, schools and transport links. 'The Beaumont' is a fant...

    £195,000
    • Bedrooms: 4
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    RoomsGKitchen (2971mm x 2086mm (9'8' x 6'10')Lounge / Dining (4602mm x 4201mm (15'1' x 13'9')Wc (1711mm x 898mm (5'7' x 2'11')1Bedroom 1 (Double) (3238mm x 4201mm (10'7' x 13'9')Bedroom 2 (Single) (2922mm x 2328mm (9'7' x 7'7')Bedroom 3 (Single) (1785mm x 2845mm (5'10' x 9'4')Bat...

    £143,995
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    This development offers the following schemes: Help to Buy: Equity Loan - Move with just a 5% deposit using the HM Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan schemePart Exchange - If the thought of selling your existing property is putting you off buying a new home then our Part Exchange service could be the solution for youHome Change - We'll help sell your house in 3 easy steps Schemes are ...

    £134,995
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    NEW PRICE - NO CHAIN Hunters are delighted to offer this rare opportunity for a discerning purchaser to buy this charming home which was constructed in 1926 according to the inset dating. The period, character and design of this home is such that the abundance of windows provides an air of light and spaciousness. This property is offered with no ongoing chain and offers gas central heating, double...

    £260,000
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    This development offers the following schemes: Help to Buy: Equity Loan - Move with just a 5% deposit using the HM Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan schemePart Exchange - If the thought of selling your existing property is putting you off buying a new home then our Part Exchange service could be the solution for youHome Change - We'll help sell your house in 3 easy steps Schemes are ...

    £236,995
    • Bedrooms: 4
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    A SUPERB THREE STORY SEMI-DETACHED HOME LOCATED WITHIN A POPULAR NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT. Andrews Estates are delighted to introduce to the market this three story, semi-detached property located within a popular new development in Ellesmere Port. This modern property benefits from a non-overlooked, peaceful rear garden as well as UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Other benefit...

    £140,000
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    A SUPERB THREE STORY SEMI-DETACHED HOME LOCATED WITHIN A POPULAR NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT.Andrews Estates are delighted to introduce to the market this three story, semi-detached property located within a popular new development in Ellesmere Port. This modern property benefits from a non-overlooked, peaceful rear garden as well as UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Other benefits...

    £140,000
    • Bedrooms: 3
    Add to favourites View details
Receive property alerts for this search. 1
Perform a search to create an alert.
Your property alert has been saved.
Return to Top
1 By registering you agree to TheHouseShop's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy