Questions about this property?Request Details
Immaculate Three Bedroom mid-terraced family home situated in the sought after village of Nazeing. The property benefits from an open plan lounge, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Call now for further information .
Immaculate Three Bedroom mid-terraced family home situated in the sought after village of Nazeing. The property benefits from an open plan lounge, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Call now for further information or to arrange an appointment to view.
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale, this Three bedroom mid-terraced family home situated in this sought after semi-rural village of Nazeing within easy reach of local shops, schools and transport links. The property is in immaculate condition and offers spacious accommodation throughout. Call now for further information or to arrange an appointment to view
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Double glazed window, tiled floor, double glazed entrance door to:-
Tiled floor, radiator, staircase to first floor with understairs storage, doors to:-
Lounge/diner 22? 1" x 12? 5" ( 6.73m x 3.78m )
Double glazed french style doors to rear aspect, double glazed bay window to front, wood effect flooring, two radiators, feature fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen 9? 6" x 5? 8" ( 2.90m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, tiled floor, comprehensive range of high gloss fitted base and wall units with integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan and tiled splashbacks, work preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft (part boarded), storage cupboard, fitted carpet, doors to:-
Bedroom One 12? 6" x 11? 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12? 5" x 9? 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8? 1" x 8? 6" ( 2.46m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Two opaque double glazed windows to rear, low level wc, pea shaped bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower attachment and glass shower screen, chrome heated towel rail, vanity unit with wash hand basin and cupboard below.
To the front of the property, there is a driveway affording off street parking for 2 cars. The rear garden comprises paved patio area with small shed and steps leading to raised lawn with shed to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4935789 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.