Questions about this property?Request Details
Beautifully presented two double bedroom semi-detached cottage, must be viewed to be appreciated! The extended home is over two floors with on-street parking and enclosed gardens to the front and rear of the home with exceptional views of the .
- Entrance porch from the front of the home with UPVC front door, neutral decor and tiled flooring leading up to the living room to the front of the home.
- Entrance porch leading off to the living room to the front aspect of the home with carpets, neutral decor and a log burning multifuel stove creating the focal point of the living room. There is a cupboard under the stairs which creates further storage space. You can access to the open plan kitchen diner and the stairway to the first floor.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- The extended open plan kitchen has a range of base units incorporating a complimentary work surface. There is range cooker with extractor over, with part tiles and neutral decor. There are stunning views reaching a far from the wooden barn door as well as the double glazed windows.
- The carpeted lading with neutral decor leads off to the master bedroom with ensuite/ walk in wardrobe, second double bedroom and house bathroom.
- The master doubled bedroom is carpeted with neutral decor, a radiator and a double glazed window. Off from the bedroom you open up into the ensuite/ wardrobe.
Ensuite/ Walkin wardrobe
- Opening into the ensuite there is a walk in shower, a Saniflow WC and sink. Partly tiled with backsplash and extractor fan. The wardrobe is fitted rails and free standing storage units cr4eatling access in the middle to the window gazing out to the views.
- Double bedroom is neutrslly decorated with carpets and two windows looking out onto the stunning views.
- House bathroom is partly tiled, with neutral decor and a towel heated radiator. The bathroom comprises of a three piece white suite.; bath with shower over, a low level flush WC and a sink. There is storage built over the bulkhead of the stairs.
- Access to the loft via hatch and part boarded.
- Externally there is access from the road into the front garden which has a range of activity; lawn, shrubbery, small bushes, shed and all enclosed partly by the garden wall and the rest is fenced. The rear garden there is a patio looking onto stunning views reaching a far leading round to the decked area enclosed with fencing.
Property advert Ref 4864479 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.