* Spacious End-Terrace House On A Corner Plot With Garage* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge/Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower Room and Porch* Double Glazing, Oil-Fired Central Heating* Private Gardens with Decked Area* Outhouses* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway* MOVE-IN CONDITION, VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
* Spacious End-Terrace House On A Corner Plot With Garage
* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge/Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower Room and Porch
* Double Glazing, Oil-Fired Central Heating
* Private Gardens with Decked Area
* Convenient For The A90 Dual Carriageway
* MOVE-IN CONDITION, VIEWING ESSENTIAL!DescriptionThis spacious end-terrace house is one of very few in Edzell Woods with a large garage, and has been renovated by the current owners to a very good standard. Accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, lounge/dining room, bathroom, shower room, porch and a refitted kitchen. There is double glazing and oil fired central heating. The gardens and aspect of the house offer a good deal of privacy, and there is a very nice decked area to the rear. Ideal for the commuter, being close to the A90, and GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!
Dimensions in Metres: Lounge/Dining 7.06 x 4.76, Kitchen 3.54 x 3.5, Bedroom 4.7 x 3.42, Bedroom 3.5 x 3.45, Bedroom 3.52 x 2.59, Shower room 2.17 x 1.26LocationEdzell Woods is the former RAF Edzell Base. There is a variety of house types within easy access to the A90 dual carriageway. Schooling, shopping and a range of amenities are available in Edzell and Brechin, and a train station is located in Laurencekirk, all a few miles away.Our ViewSuperb value, great condition, with the added and rare advantage of the garage.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3391249 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.