* Traditional build 3 bedroom house with garage* Close to village centre amenities* Spacious enclosed rear garden with outbuildings* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing* Picturesque highly sought after seaside village* Close to stunning beach and popular golf club
* Traditional build 3 bedroom house with garage
* Close to village centre amenities
* Spacious enclosed rear garden with outbuildings
* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
* Picturesque highly sought after seaside village
* Close to stunning beach and popular golf clubDescriptionThis recently upgraded traditional build house with garage is situated in the popular and attractive coastal village of Cullen. The accommodation comprises: vestibule, inner hall, lounge, front room/family room, conservatory, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom w/c on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms and shower room w/c on the upper floor. Benefitting from gas central heating with brand new boiler and new gas fire in lounge, double glazing and very attractive and spacious fully enclosed rear garden with outbuildings. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this spacious and versatile accommodation. EPC = ELocationThe property is located in a mature residential area close to the main square in Cullen and will appeal to those seeking a home within commuting distance of the major employment centres of the area. Cullen offers a range of facilities to include local shops, newsagents, hotel, restaurants and bank. The village is conveniently situated with easy access to Elgin and Buckie, both of which have a wider range of services and facilities. Cullen has an active harbour and beach.Our ViewThis is a spacious family home within easy access of all village amenities. Cullen is a popular and sought after seaside village with harbour, beach and golf course and beautiful coastal walks.
Vestibule 6\? 4\" x 6\? 9\" (1.93m x 2.05m )Inner Hall 6\? 4\" x 18\? 11\" (1.92m x 5.76m )Dining Room 9\? 5\" x 13\? 0\" (2.87m x 3.96m )Kitchen 6\? 5\" x 9\? 2\" (1.96m x 2.8m )Lounge 9\? 9\" x 13\? 8\" (2.97m x 4.17m )Front Room 9\? 10\" x 12\? 5\" (3m x 3.78m )Conservatory 8\? 9\" x 9\? 0\" (2.67m x 2.75m )Cloakroom / WC 2\? 6\" x 5\? 6\" (.77m x 1.66m )Landing 6\? 11\" x 8\? 3\" (2.11m x 2.52m )Shower Room / WC 6\? 5\" x 8\? 6\" (1.95m x 2.6m )Bedroom 8\? 11\" x 11\? 8\" (2.71m x 3.55m )Master Bedroom 12\? 1\" x 13\? 4\" (3.69m x 4.06m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3140825 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.