Offered to the market is this immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached property in a sought after residential estate in Llanelli. Viewing comes highly recommended and can instantly be booked via the website. Please see floorplan for layout .
Offered to the market is this immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached property in a sought after residential estate in Llanelli.
Viewing comes highly recommended and can instantly be booked via the website.
Please see floorplan for layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining area with understairs storage and French doors leading to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom (sink and WC)
- Three bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Family bathroom
- Airing cupboard
- Allocated off-road parking for two or three vehicles
- Low maintenance, rear enclosed garden
- Front of property is approached via pedestrian path. Directions for this: There is a roundabout upon entering the estate just past coop shop. To the right of this round about is the pedestrian path that leads to the main entrance of the property. Allocated, off-road parking to rear of property.
The coastal town of Llanelli is highly sought after due to an abundance of shopping and retail facilities, local amenities, train station, hospital, school catchment area and many more.
Further, Llanelli benefits from the famous coastal Millenium path and provides excellent road links to the M4 connection.
- Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage
- Gas central heating
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5030630 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.