* REDUCED PRICE! £15000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!* End Terrace Cottage With Gardens, Drive and Garage* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Shower room* Oil Central Heating, Double Glazing* Convenient for the A90* Lovely Village Location, CALL US TODAY!
* REDUCED PRICE! £15000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
* End Terrace Cottage With Gardens, Drive and Garage
* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Shower room
* Oil Central Heating, Double Glazing
* Convenient for the A90
* Lovely Village Location, CALL US TODAY!DescriptionA most attractive end terrace cottage situated in the lovely village of Luthermuir. Accommodation comprises: 3 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, dining kitchen and shower room. Externally there are private gardens, a garage and drive. There is double glazing and oil central heating. A very nice property indeed. EPC Rating = Band D.
Dimensions in Metres Lounge 4.29 x 4.67 Kitchen 3.06 x 4.69 Bedroom 3.98 x 4.55 Bedroom 3.53 x 3.46 Bedroom 2.72 x 2.96 Bathroom 2.6 x 1.9LocationTravel from Montrose, through Hillside and on to Marykirk. Take left signposted Fettercairn at Marykirk. At the Junction for A90 turn right and first left signposted Luthermuir. Comming to Luthermuir village passing the School and just past the Scotch Corner Public House take the road to the right which is Main Street and Rosemore is on the left hand side.Our ViewGreat, tranquil location ideal for the commuter.PRICED TO SELL!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3206609 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.