* Lovely Cottage In The Idyllic Setting Of Tarfside, Glen Esk* Ideal For Those Looking For A Quiet Living Environment, With Spectacular Scenery, Convenient For Leisure Pursuits Such As Walking, Shooting and Fishing* Spacious Lounge, Sun Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom* Well Maintained Gardens* Double Glazing Electric Heating* A Superb Living Environment, An Ideal Holiday Home, Ideal Investment Property, CALL US NOW!
* Lovely Cottage In The Idyllic Setting Of Tarfside, Glen Esk
* Ideal For Those Looking For A Quiet Living Environment, With Spectacular Scenery, Convenient For Leisure Pursuits Such As Walking, Shooting and Fishing
* Spacious Lounge, Sun Lounge, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen and Bathroom
* Well Maintained Gardens
* Double Glazing Electric Heating
* A Superb Living Environment, An Ideal Holiday Home, Ideal Investment Property, CALL US NOW!DescriptionA lovely cottage situated in the tranquil village of Tarfside, Glen Esk. This location is spectacular in its natural beauty, and offers a diverse range of activities including walking, shooting and fishing. The property itself would lend itself ideally to those looking for a pleasant place to live, or those looking for a holiday home or investment property. The accommodation comprises: lounge, conservatory, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating and well maintained gardens. DIMENSIONS (metres): Lounge: 5.0 x 3.29, Conservatory: 2.83 x 2.91, Kitchen: 2.94 x 2.43, Bedroom: 3.32 x 3.45, Bedroom: 2.46 x 2.43, Bathroom: 2.0 x 1.87, Storage: 2.0 x 2.0. EPC = DLocationTarfside is a small hamlet situated in the heart of Glen Esk, approximately 9 miles from Edzell.The popular village of Edzell is a small attractive community which offers a selection of shops, restaurants, post office, medical centre, bank and primary school. Social activities nearby include: salmon fishing, grouse shooting, listed walks and a bowling club. Secondary education is at Mearns Academy, Laurencekirk and also Brechin High School. Our ViewA wonderful property situated within a tranquil location. Viewing is essential!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3139411 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.