Questions about this property?Request Details
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, this chain free, Two double bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in popular and sought after village location. This excellent sized bungalow benefits from a 70ft south facing garden and offers .
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, this chain free, Two double bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in popular and sought after village location. This excellent sized bungalow benefits from a 70ft south facing garden and offers purchasers the potential to extend to the loft (STPP).
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale, this chain free, Two double bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow situated in popular and sought after village location. This excellent sized bungalow benefits from a 70ft south facing garden and offers purchasers the potential to upgrade and extend into the loft (subject to planning permission). An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Tiled floor, entrance door to:-
Radiator, built-in cupboard, access to large loft via fitted pull-down ladder.
Lounge 16? x 11? 10" max ( 4.88m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed Patio doors to rear opening to conservatory, feature brick fireplace, radiator.
Conservatory 16? 3" x 7? 6" ( 4.95m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11? 3" max x 7? 10" ( 3.43m max x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, matching range of wall and base units with integrated Oven, hob and extractor hood, free-standing washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer (to remain), ample work preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit.
Bedroom One 12? 11" x 11? 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, extensive range of fitted wardrobes and dresser, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9? 10" x 9? 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator, built-in cupboard housing boiler.
Double glazed window to side aspect, White suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboard below, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a private driveway and shared drive leading to Single Garage with up and over door and provides pedestrian access to the rear garden which extends to 70ft with a sunny, southerly aspect comprising patio area to the immediate rear of the property with steps down to lawn area, flower beds, rockery and pergola.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.2 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4570047 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.