Newly refurbished, immaculate 3 bedroom family home in a sought after location in the heart of East London close to local amenities - Stratford, East Ham, Upton Park. Viewing highly recommended!
I'm looking to sell my newly refurbished home as I'm planning to move to West London. My intentions were to live here for the rest of my life and the photos will reflect the time and effort that has gone into making it a cozy, peaceful, modern and attractive family space, however due to the change in my circumstances, I've had to make the difficult decision to move on.
Sale Price is as listed or the nearest offer.
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 spacious attic room
• 2 bath/shower rooms both with basin and WC
• 1 large through-lounge/reception room
• Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave-oven and fridge-freezer) and under unit LED lighting
• Spacious dining area with and kitchen with ample natural light from skylights
• Spacious basement
• LED lighting and main lighting feature lighting through-out
• Beautiful modern high-gloss finish fitted wardrobes in master and middle bedroom
• Near to popular Local Shops and Amenities – just off Green Street and East Ham High Street
• Gas Central Heating with the option to operate remotely if desired via mobile phone.
• Newly fitted Double Glazed Windows and porch entrance
• Newly Landscaped charming Garden with large brick out-house/shed
• Approved Fitted security alarm system & fire alarms fitted throughout
• Satellite dish
• Newly rewired throughout (gas and electricity certified)
A spectacular modern mid-terrace Victorian house newly refurbished throughout.
Located in a sought after residential street in Forest Gate which is within easy reach of East Ham and Upton Park tube stations and a 20 minute bus journey from Stratford and Westfield shopping centre and 0.5 miles from Green Street, East Ham High Street and Plashet Park.
The ground floor boasts plenty of entertaining/living space consisting of a through lounge with wood flooring and a bright and spacious fully furnished modern kitchen with integrated appliances (fridge-freezer, washing matching, dishwasher, microwave and oven) and dining area with a modern ground floor toilet and shower room plus spacious basement for extra storage.
The property comes with a charming fully landscaped private semi-paved garden with low maintenance plants complete with a large double-glazed out-house/shed.
The property also comes complete with newly built high-gloss finish fitted wardrobes in the two larger bedrooms plus ample space in the third room and a converted attic room (currently used as a bedroom). The first floor also consists of a modern family bathroom.
South Esk Road is a charming and quiet residential street and is situated conveniently close to local amenities (East Ham High Street and Green Street) and transport links (East Ham and Upton Park stations)
Viewing highly recommended!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please do get in touch!
Property advert Ref 4179807 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.