* REDUCED PRICE! NOW £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!* Maisonette Flat In Popular Village Location* 3 Double Bedrooms* Lovely Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen* Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating* Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle* Viewing Essential To Appreciate!
* REDUCED PRICE! NOW £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!
* Maisonette Flat In Popular Village Location
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Lovely Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen
* Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
* Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
* Viewing Essential To Appreciate!Description£10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!
This spacious and most attractive maisonette is situated within a popular and pleasant village location. The accommodation comprises: open plan living room and kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There is very good provision for storage in the property. Further benefits are gas central heating and double glazing. EPC Rating = Band E.LocationThe village of Ferryden has local shopping, primary education facilities and amenities located within the village and more extensive shopping, supermarkets, sporting and recreation facilities are available in Montrose. Montrose is an attractive town approximately mid-way between Dundee and Aberdeen on the north east coast. Facilities in the town include a mainline railway station, hospital, medical centre and supermarkets. There are junior and senior schools approximately half a mile from the property. Our ViewThis wonderful property would suit a range of buyers such as the first/second time buyer or a buy-to-let investor. Viewing is essential!
Bathroom / Shower Room / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3139410 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.