Rare opportunity with no onward chain in a fantastic location in the popular market town of Llandeilo! Offered to the market is this immaculately presented, spacious, detached, 3/4 bedroom property at the end of a peaceful no-through road with .
Rare opportunity with no onward chain in a fantastic location in the popular market town of Llandeilo!
Offered to the market is this immaculately presented, spacious, detached, 3/4 bedroom property at the end of a peaceful no-through road with far-reaching countryside views, yet within walking distance to town centre as well as the train station.
This ideal family home benefits from spacious rooms, high ceilings, lots of natural light and an abundance of traditional character combined with stylish, modern interior.
The property has been fully renovated by the current owner and now boasts top quality, high-spec interior as well as a new roof, chimney, guttering and re-rendered external walls.
Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer and can easily be booked via the website.
- Stunning solid wood parquet floors
- Large, open entrance hall with gorgeous stained glass windows
- Modern kitchen/diner featuring fired earth tiles and french doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious living room with lots of natural light due to the large bay window and top quality gas stove
- Second Reception Room/Study/Fourth Bedroom
- Generous Size Utility Room
- Three large double bedrooms
- Wide, open landing with a beautiful stained glass window
- Modern, stylish bathroom with free-standing bath, separate shower, sink
- Separate room with WC and further sink
Please see floorplan for layout and measurements.
- Spectacular far-reaching countryside views over Towy Valley
- Good size basement (ideal storage area)
- Front lawn surrounded by beautiful, mature shrubs and flowers
- Enclosed rear garden which is laid over two levels with the bottom level being paved and the top level featuring mature shrubs and patio seating area
The popular market town of Llandeilo offers an abundance of local amenities, shopping facilities, school catchment area, lots of local shops, cafes and restaurants.
The area is also a well known tourist destination with many popular attractions such as Carreg Cennen & Dryslwyn Castles, Aberglasney Gardens and The Botanical Gardens of Wales.
- Council Tax Band F
- Mains Electric / Gas / Water
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4869563 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.