William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £65,000 for 34 Sydney Street, Boston, Lincs, PE21 8NY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 14 Wide Bargate, Boston, PE21 6RH. T: 01202 351010 before exchange of contracts
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £65,000 for 34 Sydney Street, Boston, Lincs, PE21 8NY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 14 Wide Bargate, Boston, PE21 6RH. T: Request contact details before exchange of contracts
A Two/Three Bedroom Semi Detached House, being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and situated CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES. The property would benefit from MODERNISATION AND IMPROVEMENT THROUGH OUT. Internally comprising of; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Lobby and Downstairs WC, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property also benefits from an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
Lounge 12? 11" max to bay window x 12? 1" ( 3.94m max to bay window x 3.68m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, Fireplace, Radiator, Picture Rail and Ceiling Light. With a door to the inner hall.
With understairs cupboard and Door to Dining Room
Dining Room 10? 9" x 11? 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, Radiator, Ceiling light, Door to the Stairs to first floor and Open to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 15? 10" Maximum x 6? 11" Maximum ( 4.83m Maximum x 2.11m Maximum )
A fitted kitchen with Wall and Base units, with a One and a Half Bowl Sink and Drainer, inset to the work surfaces, a oven and hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine, tiled walls and floor, Two double glazed windows to the side elavation, Ceiling light and door to the rear lobby.
With a door to the downstairs WC and external door to the side into the rear garden.
with a low level WC and ceiling light
1st Floor Landing
With a radiator, ceiling light and doors to the 3 bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12? x 11? ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, two radiators and ceiling light.
Bedroom 2 10? 11" x 9? 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe and ceiling light.
Bedroom 3 6? 10" x 9? 8" ( 2.08m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation and door to Bathroom
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, Shower and cubicle, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Low Level WC, Partly tiled walls, radiator and Central Heating Boiler.
To the front of the property is a small front garden, enclosed by low level brick walls and gate, with gated access to the side of the property to the rear garden
At the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintainence rear garden via fencing and brick walls, laid to gravel and concrete
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property advert Ref 3623072 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.