* Lovely, Quaint Cottage in a Charming Village Location* 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge with Stove, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom* Private Garden and Garage* Electric Heating Double Glazing* Within Easy Distance of Primary School* A Superb Home In Excellent Condition Throughout
* Lovely, Quaint Cottage in a Charming Village Location
* 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge with Stove, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom
* Private Garden and Garage
* Electric Heating Double Glazing
* Within Easy Distance of Primary School
* A Superb Home In Excellent Condition ThroughoutDescriptionA quite lovely cottage, with accommodation all on ground level comprising 2 double bedrooms, lounge with stove, kitchen with cooker and dishwasher, and bathroom. There is double glazing and electric heating, and externally there is a private garden and garage. Beautifully maintained by the current owners. EPC Rating = Band F.
Dimensions in Metres; Lounge 4.37 x 3.7 Kitchen 3.36 x 3.26 Bathroom 2.3 x 1.72 Bedroom 3.22 x 3.1 Bedroom 4.37 x 3.12LocationInverkeilor Village sits roughly midway between Montrose and Arbroath making it an ideal base for those looking to commute to any of the Angus towns, Dundee or Aberdeen. There is a wealth of leisure and recreational facilities available nearby including: Lunan Bay and numerous golf courses. There is a primary school and restaurant within the village.Our ViewThis is a lovely property, ideal for the 1st or 2nd time buyer, those looking to downsize or retire. Call us Now!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3385085 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.