Questions about this property?Request Details
We are proud to present a spacious 5 bedroom good size family home with the benefit of a large south-facing rear garden, garage and driveway for several vehicles. In need of modernisation, this semi-detached house is ideal for a family and is also .
We are proud to present a spacious 5 bedroom good size family home with the benefit of a large south-facing rear garden, garage and driveway for several vehicles. In need of modernisation, this semi-detached house is ideal for a family and is also close to good schools and recreation parks.
Enjoying its position on this desirable road located is this attractive residence in need of some modernisation. This home offers spacious and versatile accommodation perhaps appealing to the growing family or maybe the larger and already established family. The property comprises of a welcoming and good-sized entrance hall giving access to a bay-fronted through lounge, a guest cloakroom and leads through to a kitchen breakfasting area accessing a south-facing rear garden, perfect for entertaining in the summer months. The kitchen also leads through to a shower room and utility area giving you access to the side of this property. To the first floor of this home there are five good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with the advantage of a separate walk-in shower cubicle. Externally this home is approached via its own driveway facilitating off road parking and a garage. Local shops and bus routes can be found on the Great North Road and there are a number of good Primary and Secondary Schools in close proximity as well as recreation grounds.
Lounge 33? 1" x 12? 4" into bay ( 10.08m x 3.76m into bay )
Kitchen 18? 8" x 16? 3" ( 5.69m x 4.95m )
Bedroom One 16? 9" x 11? 1" ( 5.11m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 15? 5" x 10? 6" ( 4.70m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 13? 4" x 7? 6" ( 4.06m x 2.29m )
Bedroom Four 8? 4" x 7? 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Five 9? 3" x 8? 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.5 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4570141 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.