* Unique, Characterful and Historic Dwelling Refurbished To An Excellent Standard* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Stunning open Plan Living Area & Kitchen* Utility, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom* Gas Central Heating* Patio Area* Many Eye-Catching Features* Viewing Essential To Appreciate
* Unique, Characterful and Historic Dwelling Refurbished To An Excellent Standard
* 4 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
* Stunning open Plan Living Area & Kitchen
* Utility, Family Bathroom and Cloakroom
* Gas Central Heating
* Patio Area
* Many Eye-Catching Features
* Viewing Essential To AppreciateDescriptionA stunning renovation of the Old Registry Office on Panmure Street, Brechin. The property has been thoughtfully rejuvenated and offers spacious accommodation all on one level comprising an open plan living area and kitchen, 4 bedrooms with a master en-suite, family bathroom, utility and cloakroom wc. There is gas central heating, and externally there is a patio garden. All amenities are within easy reach, and viewing is essential! EPC Rating = Band D.LocationBrechin is situated just off the A90 dual carriageway and is ideal for those looking to commute to Dundee, Aberdeen or their respective airports. There is primary and secondary schooling and a range of amenities available.Our ViewFor those looking for an individual, quirky property with great character, this is a must!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3224655 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.