Questions about this property?Request Details
**Cash Buyers Only** Phoenix Place phase one boasts 134 en-suite and studio apartments, offering the ultimate in contemporary student accommodation in Liverpool. Part of a larger three phase development.
Opulent are proud to offer the latest offering in our Student Accommodation portfolio, Phoenix Place in Liverpool.
Phoenix Place phase one boasts 134 en-suite and studio apartments, offering the ultimate in contemporary student accommodation in Liverpool. Part of a larger three phase development, Phoenix place is schedule to be completed in September 2018.
Sited on Iliad Street, these apartments are within walking distance of all the main University establishments and Liverpool City Centre; and have been built as part of ongoing regional development in the area.
The amenities within the immediate vicinity offer everything students need to make the most of student life. These include a fully equipped sports centre, gymnasium and swimming pool all less than half a mile away; the historic Greatie market is right on the doorstep, and a large Sainsbury's supermarket (due to open in 2017) is just 500m away.
And whilst there's plenty to do and see nearby, for those who wish to travel further afield, there is also easy access to the main routes out of Liverpool via road and public transport. This includes the Lime street train station and the National bus depot which are less than a mile away.
The developer in charge of the project is one of the leading developers in the North West, and having brought their 25 years of experience to this project, the result is a stunning array of apartments created to the highest specifications.
Phoenix Place sits within a hub of student accommodation and residential apartments, which are part of an ongoing massive redevelopment project within the region. In total, an estimated £200 millon is being ploughed into the local vicinity as redevelopment continues over the next two years.
Additionally, on the edge of this development is the £150 million Jennifer Project which sees the regeneration of a 45-acre site of land. The fact that so much investment is being put into this area makes Phoenix Place an extremely desirable place to live and a thriving place to invest into. Ultimately, in Phoenix Place, the developer has created a stylish solution to meeting the rising demand for student accommodation in Liverpool, whilst also providing a perfect investment opportunity.
• Ensuite prices at £49,950 and Studios at £57,950
• Free furniture packs included as standard
• Early bird discount Prices will increase by 5% on Phase 2
• 9% rent guarantee for 5 years post completion
• 5% interest on deposits during construction
• Managed by the leading student accommodation operator Urban Student Life
• Within a 15-minute walk to three universities home to over 70,000 students
• Fully managed handsoff investment
• Proven developer with 25 years experience
• Situated at the doorstep of a £150m regeneration project
• Among the lowest priced student accommodation in the UK
• £5000 Reservation Fee
• 50% Deposit on Exchange
• 25% on structural completion
• Balance on Completion September 2018
• Average rental yields of 6.56% compared to 5.2% in London
• 6.2 million people within one hour's drive of the city center
• 66,000 students from 5 universities
• 28,000 skilled people employed in financial/professional service sector
• £1.6 billion of construction currently underway
• 57 million visitors to the city between 2012-2016
• Property in Liverpool have grown 4.2% in the last 3 months more than any other city in the UK(Hometrack Report)
• Fastest growing economy in the UK outside of London
Property advert Ref 3764811 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.