Approached via garage shared driveway this three bedroom semi-detached family home is in need of complete modernisation. The ground floor of this property has two receptions rooms, a kitchen which needs to be completely replaced giving you direct .
Approached via garage shared driveway this three bedroom semi-detached family home is in need of complete modernisation. The ground floor of this property has two receptions rooms, a kitchen which needs to be completely replaced giving you direct access to this homes rear garden.
This residence gives you a feeling of spacious living and is bright from top to bottom. This home is definitely worth an internal viewing to appreciate the full potential this residence has on this extremely popular crescent in Whetstone.
Dating back to the 15th Century, Whetstone originated in medieval times, and legend has it that the name stems from the stone that is placed outside of the Griffin Pub, where soldiers went to sharpen their swords before the Battle of Barnet. Whetstone is perfect for both commuters and families alike. Located in zone 4, Totteridge and Whetstone northern line tube station offers easy access in and out of the city and central London, whilst also being only moments away from open countryside.
Whetstone offers a vast range of architecture from period apartments boasting plenty of character, to large 1920?s and 1930?s houses, perfect for a growing family. Parts of Whetstone have benefited from modernisation in recent years, which have given rise to some luxury new builds that have incorporated the Help to buy scheme.
In the centre of Whetstone is located the ever popular high street. Known for its range of cafes, restaurants and gastro-pubs, it was voted the Evening Standards healthiest high street of 2015. The surrounding area also benefits from a variety of fantastic local facilities, such as the South Herts golf club, the Totteridge tennis club and the All Saints Arts Centre.
Reception Room 15? 3" into bay x 12? 4" ( 4.65m into bay x 3.76m )
Dining Room 16? 1" x 10? 3" ( 4.90m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 12? 7" x 7? 7" ( 3.84m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 15? 2" into bay x 11? 5" ( 4.62m into bay x 3.48m )
Bedroom 12? 6" x 11? 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 9? 3" x 7? 2" ( 2.82m x 2.18m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4718738 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.