**THREE BEDROOM, DETACHED PROPERTY TO RENT**Off Road Parking For two CarsThree bedroom detached family home
**THREE BEDROOM, DETACHED PROPERTY TO RENT**
Off Road Parking For two Cars
Three bedroom detached family home
**HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES**
**THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE BEDROOM, DETACHED PROPERTY, OFF ROAD PARKING AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW**
Located in the heart of Honley and on a main bus route!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for rent this well presented and spacious three bedroom detached property which occupies a very popular sought after rural location. The accomodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, useful cellar, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is parking for two cars to the front of the property.
Dss not accepted
Call now to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS ? prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property advert Ref 463153 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.