Questions about this property?Request Details
Large Sunny Room in Shared Professional House
This is for ONE room in a fully renovated, high quality, sociable house share in the popular North End area of Portsmouth, designed to suit the lifestyles of young professionals in a convenient, safe location with on street parking and good transport links.
This house has four large rentable rooms, 2 have ensuite facilities, one shared bathroom upstairs and one shared WC downstairs.
* THE HOUSE *
This beautiful large Victorian house has been fully refurbished and everything in the house is brand new. You will defini feel at home in your room. There is a well-equipped, contemporary kitchen with dining table, 49" smart LED wall mounted TV and a separate heated conservatory. Double french doors open onto a low maintenance garden.
There is a brick built secure bicycle storage facility for five bicycles and room for other storage.
* SERVICES & AMENITIES*
All rooms are doubles with double beds, orthopaedic mattress, contemporary furniture with extensive storage space. Thermostatically controlled central heating, TV point and ethernet cabling in every room providing wired and wireless internet access.
* All bedrooms have unobtrusive fire doors fitted for safety and a private keyed lock. The house has fully integrated fire alarm system and emergency lighting for peace of mind.
* Stunning kitchen designed to suit the lifestyle of busy professionals. Well equipped with dining table, American-style fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and touch control hob, microwave and new kitchen equipment. Each housemate has their own fridge/freezer space and kitchen cupboard.
* Shared living area for socialising. Wall mounted flat-screen, smart HDTV. French doors open to well maintained garden with large patio.
* High speed broadband is delivered wired & wirelessly throughout the house.
* High quality washing machine and seperate tumble dryer are provided.
* On-street parking with no need for a parking permit. Secure shed storage is provided for up to 5 bikes.
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (council tax, TV licence, electricity, broadband etc) as well as a fortnightly cleaner for all communal areas. The garden is well maintained by a gardener.
* THE LOCATION *
This house is in a great location. It is on a very quiet safe road and yet only 600 metres from Tesco Express and Sainsbury local. 0.8 miles from the M275 for fast access in and out of Portsmouth. Close to bus routes 3, 7, 17, 18 & 19 providing easy access to all area’s of Portsmouth including QA hospital, Lakeside North Harbour, Port Solent, Southsea, Old Portsmouth and Gunwharf Quays. It's on a safe road with easy parking and everything you need nearby providing the perfect work / life balance.
If you want to be close to transport links, cinema, restaurants, sports facilities and nightlife and still have a cosy and high quality place to call home, this property is perfect for you! Here's a summary:
- Tesco Extra: 1-2 mins walk
- Sainsbury Local: 1-2 mins walk
- Bus stop: 1-2 mins walk
- Hillsea Train Station: 25 mins walk. Services to Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Hedge End and London Waterloo.
- High Street (London Road): 1-2 mins walk
- High Street (Copner Road): 4-5 mins walk
- Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station: 20 miles.
And that's it!
* GET IN TOUCH *
To arrange a viewing, please give me a call or send a message.
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Other fee’s apply (referencing etc)
Property advert Ref 3853962 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.