Questions about this property?Request Details
Recently Refurbished & Decorated, Fully Equipped & Furnished 5 Bed House to Rent in Links Road, Tooting, SW17 - £168 per room per week
Recently Refurbished & Decorated, Fully Equipped & Furnished 5 Bed House to Rent in Links Road, Tooting, SW17 - £166 per room per week
- 5 Large & Bright Double Bedrooms Fully Furnished
- 3 Bathrooms & Toilets
- 1 Furnished Office Room
- High Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating means much lower energy Bills (All LED lighting, And Smart Wireless Heating Controls)
- Excellent Transport Links – Thameslink Trains, Northern Line Day/ Night Tube & Busses (Zone 3)
- New 10 Meter Open Plan Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner with Dining Table and Chairs
- Cosy Living Room with 3 Sofas, Widescreen TV & Hi-Fi
- South Facing Sunny Private Rear Garden perfect for Summer BBQs
- On Street Parking
- Viewing by Appointment Only
The house is a newly decorated development with new Plumbing & Electrics located on a quiet residential street.
- 5 Fully Furnished Double Bedrooms, with Super Orthopaedic 10 inch thick Mattresses, Double Ikea Mirrored Wardrobes, Chest of 4 Draws, Desk and Chair,
- 1 Furnished Office Room with Desk, Chair and Storage
- Large Bright 10 Meter Modern Open Plan Living; Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room,
- Washing Machine,
- Washer Dryer,
- Double Electric Oven,
- 5 Burner Gas hob with Wok Burner,
- 2 Large capacity Fridge/Freezers,
- Climate & Humidity Controlled Wine Cooler,
- Kettle & Toaster,
- 3 showers/ bathrooms on each floor inc one with Rain Shower,
- Vaillant EcoTEC High Efficiency Gas Boiler + Central Heating controllable from your phone via Hive app,
- Full ECO LED lighting/electrics throughout with remote operated lights in the open plan and dimmable in Bedrooms,
- Double Glazing throughout well insulated as EPC report illustrates
- Front and Rear Modern Low Maintenance Evergreen gardens, with LED and solar lighting.
- High Speed Fibre Optic Broadband Area
Fully furnished House, 1 minute walk from Tooting Rail Station (direct trains to Sutton, Wimbledon, Elephant & Castle, London Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon, London Kings Cross / St. Pancras, London Bridge, East Croydon, Clapham Junction, St. Albans & Luton).
Local Busses to Tooting Broadway (Tube for Northern Line Zone 3), St Georges Hospital, Wimbledon (SW19), Kingston (KT1), Streatham (SW16), Wandsworth (SW11) & Earlsfield (SW18), Putney (SW15), Balham (SW12), Clapham (SW4), Brixton (SW2) Waterloo (SE1), Victoria (SW1), Mitcham (CR4) & Croydon (CR).
Local Area & Leisure Facilities
Very Social area with a rainbow of local restaurants, trendy bars, relaxing cafes, large supermarkets (Lidl 2 mins away, Tesco 3 mins away, Sainsbury's 5 mins away), main shopping area, banks, post office, indoor/ outdoor market with fresh produce, gyms, leisure centres just a few minutes away.
Many Wide open green spaces a stone throws away, including Outdoor Swimming Pools, Athletics Track, Tennis Courts, Free Park Gym, Nature trails, Woodlands, Lakes, Running and Cycle Routes.
- The house is of an incredibly high spec with much effort placed on quality and sustainability during the Refurbishing and Redecorating and Repainting. This is a high demand property situated in a sought after location available now.
- The total rent is £830 per week excluding bills. Deposit is 6 weeks. Contract for 1 year. References required. Perfect for Professional Sharers.
- Early viewing is highly recommended. Viewing available strictly by Appointment Only.
LETTING& HOUSING AGENTS, DSS, HOUSING SUPPORT/ BENEFITS NEED NOT APPLY, FEES APPLY
Property advert Ref 4109927 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.