Questions about this property?Request Details
STUDIO ROOM IN SHARED HOUSE Terraced, To Let
20 MURIEL AVENUE
HERTS WD18 OBQ
5 Minutes Walk From Watford High Street / British Rail Train Station / Town Centre And Tesco-Superstore. Property Is A Brick Built 1900 Terraced House.
Multiple Occupation Property. Comprises Of Five Single Rooms With Shared Facilities.
Situated In A Cull –De Sac And A Beautiful Park Area Location
GET IN TOUCH WITH THE GREAT WATFORD VIBE!
High Street with restaurants including the new: Nandos / Wagamama / Pizza Express
All Rooms: REGISTERED WITH WBC. AND MEET FIRE REGULATIONS:
* Are tastefully decorated with Wash Basins / Sink Drainers and well furnished
* Have Economy Electric Heaters / Fire Alarm System / Fire Doors
* Fitted with a Main Television Aerial Point
* Clean landscaped rear garden fully 25mm Shingled with Wash Drier
* Kitchen has Gas Cooker good facilities and a Washing Machine
* Quiet Cull - de - sac position / Landscaped beautiful large park in Muriel Avenue
* Adequate parking for vehicles
* 10 minute walk for Watford Harlequin Shopping Centre
* 10 minute walk for large Tesco Shopping Store
* 10 minute walk to Main Railway Station..Watford High Street
* Multi - Lock door entry system for front door
* All rooms have a Hand Wash Basin / Drainer with hot water and cold drinking water
* Fire Extinguishers and Smoke and Heat Alarms System
* Assured Shorthold Tenancy given to all Tenants with Rent Folders
* Reference taken on occupants to create a safe environment
NEW ELFIN KITCHEN
Property advert Ref 3678468 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.