Questions about this property?Request Details
Lothbury is a much sought after serviced office location at the heart of London`s square mile.Multiple workstations available from ?900 PCM.Please contact us for workstation availability and more information.
Lothbury, London EC2R 7HG is a stunning period property set right at the heart of the Square Mile, next to the Bank of England and a one minute walk from Bank underground station. Office space in this location is available to rent on flexible terms and high quality virtual office services and meeting rooms are also available.
As well as an exceptional City address and wonderful architecture, this beautiful serviced office property boasts interiors that can`t fail to impress. The reception area has original columns, Italian marble walls and a checkerboard marble floor. Impeccably finished serviced offices and suites are arranged around a stunning central atrium, giving natural light in abundance.
Multiple workstations available from ?900 PCM.
Please contact us for workstation availability and more information.
Key features include:
- 20 fully furnished offices available to let
- All with natural daylight
- 2 meeting rooms
- Meeting room rental by the hour, half and full day
- Resilient bandwidth and Polycom VVX 410 telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning throughout the day
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Outstanding London office address
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)
Property advert Ref 3022727 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.