* Ideal as a large family home with outbuildings and garage.* Great potential as a Bed and Breakfast.* Cellar currently used as storage/ boiler room/ laundry room * Attic rooms currently used for storage but can be changed to attic bedrooms* Large garden with mature shrubs and trees
* Ideal as a large family home with outbuildings and garage.
* Great potential as a Bed and Breakfast.
* Cellar currently used as storage/ boiler room/ laundry room * Attic rooms currently used for storage but can be changed to attic bedrooms
* Large garden with mature shrubs and treesDescription** £15000 Below Home Report Valuation** This is a traditional built detached house with out buildings and garage situated close to the Mortlach distillery and in the Speyside town of Dufftown. The accommodation comprises:vestibule, inner hall, dining/games room, lounge, kitchen, bath/shower room and outbuilding with the Stanley multi fuel burner on the ground floor. The cellar is currently used as a laundry/boiler room. On the upper floor there are 3 double bedrooms all with en suite shower rooms W/C and stairs leading to 3 further attic rooms currently used for storage which could be converted into attic bedrooms. Benefiting from gas c/heating, d/glazing and a multi fuel burner which also heats the water and radiators, there is an open fire and an in the kitchen and 2 wood burners, one in the lounge and one in the dining room. EPC = FLocationThe property is located in the attractive Spey region town of Dufftown. Described as the malt whisky capital, Dufftown offers facilities to include shops, hotels, restaurants, golf club and is home to several working distilleries. Elgin is approximately 17 miles distant and offers a wider range of facilities to include supermarkets, chain stores, professional services, restaurants, hotels and a leisure centre. Travel by road and rail are available from both Elgin and Keith to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond.Our ViewThis is a unique historic detached house with outbuildings and garage with great potential as a B & B or as a large family home. situated in the popular Speyside town of Dufftown. Viewing recommended to appreciate this spacious accommodation with great potential.
Vestibule 6\? 2\" x 7\? 2\" (1.88m x 2.18m )Inner Hall 7\? 2\" x 18\? 9\" (includes staircase) (2.18m x 5.71m (includes staircase) )Lounge 15\? 9\" x 15\? 9\" (4.8m x 4.8m )Dining / Games Room 16\? 1\" x 15\? 9\" (4.9m x 4.8m )Inner Hall 3\? 11\" x 8\? 7\" (1.2m x 2.61m )Bathroom / Shower Room / WC 10\? 6\" x 8\? 0\" (3.2m x 2.44m )Kitchen / Diner 11\? 7\" x 15\? 9\" (3.52m x 4.81m )Outbuilding 13\? 10\" x 24\? 5\" (4.22m x 7.44m )Master Bedroom 15\? 6\" x 15\? 5\" (4.71m x 4.7m )En-Suite Shower / WC 4\? 11\" x 10\? 9\" (1.51m x 3.29m )Bedroom 11\? 11\" x 15\? 5\" (3.62m x 4.7m )En-Suite Shower / WC 5\? 4\" x 10\? 8\" (1.62m x 3.25m )Bedroom 11\? 6\" x 15\? 9\" (3.51m x 4.8m )En-Suite Shower / WC 3\? 9\" x 8\? 4\" (1.13m x 2.55m )Attic Room 13\? 6\" x 10\? 1\" (4.12m x 3.08m )Inner Room 10\? 0\" x 12\? 0\" (3.05m x 3.66m )Attic Room 9\? 9\" x 15\? 1\" (2.98m x 4.59m )Attic Room 9\? 9\" x 13\? 8\" (2.96m x 4.15m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3140850 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.