Questions about this property?Request Details
This refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette strategically located between Cambridge and Newmarket along the 6 Mile Bottom caters to any 2 bedroom buyers needs.
This refurbished 2 bedroom maisonette strategically located between Cambridge and Newmarket along the 6 Mile Bottom caters to any 2-bedroom buyers needs. Over 2 floors, this impressive two double bedroom maisonette delivers. It includes a refurbished kitchen to a high standard, 2 allocated parking spaces, newly fitted carpets, renovated bathroom, well-lit rooms and over 900 years left on the lease.
Its apparent as you walk into the property that it has been fully redecorated and refurbished. From carpet to ceiling. With a double bedrooms on each floor, the property benefits from storage cupboards, a loft, and no direct onlookers with views over the local fields.
Fancy a walk or jog in the morning? Directly opposite the property lies open fields to roam and wonder.
Need a quick bite to eat or need a local? Pop into the local store (a 3 minute walk) for your afternoon snack, or pop by the local pub for an evening meal.
First-time buyers benefit from 0% Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Leasehold with over 900 years left
- Total annual service and ground rent charge £580.00
- Two allocated street parking
- EPC Band D
- Council Tax Band C
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Property facing East to West
- Video call viewings are available upon request.
- All in-person viewings are subject to a health assessment check together with a set of instructions that need to strictly followed throughout.Ground Floor
- Leading to:
Sitting/Dining Room 5.00 x 4.30 m (16?5? x 14?1? ft)
- A bright and spacious carpeted room with double glazing and heating.
Kitchen 2.45 x 2.05 m (8?0? x 6?9? ft)
- A renovated fully fitted kitchen.
Bedroom 2 3.70 x 3.30 m (12?2? x 10?10? ft)
- A bright and spacious double bedroom with carpeting.
- Leading to:
Bedroom 1 5.00 x 3.80 m (16?5? x 12?6? ft)
- A bright and very spacious room with views over the fields.
- Built-in wardrobe and carpeted.
- A shower/bath with skylight views, washbasin and WC.
Property advert Ref 4798107 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.