Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000Offered to the market with no chain is this beautifully finished two bedroom detached bungalow that occupies an elevated position and offers unspoilt views of Hope Mountain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this bungalow that is flooded with natural light.
Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
Offered to the market with no chain is this beautifully finished two bedroom detached bungalow that occupies an elevated position and offers unspoilt views of Hope Mountain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this bungalow that is flooded with natural light.
Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
Offered to the market with no chain is this pristinely finished, two bedroom detached bungalow that occupies an elevated position and offers unspoilt views across Hope Mountain that are atypical of the average home. The property is ideally situated to allow for a semi-rural feel whilst being approximately 6 miles from Wrexham, 6.5 miles from Broughton, and 9 miles from Chester City Centre. Flooded with an abundance of natural light throughout, the property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, lounge-diner with PVC French door?s allowing for a breath-taking view of Hope Mountain, two well-proportioned bedrooms, a large family bathroom, and a sizeable, modern fitted kitchen. Externally the property has off road parking for two cars to the side, an extensive laid to lawn area to both the front and side elevations and a private patio area to the rear. Viewing is highly advised for this fantastic bungalow that the new owner can simply walk into and live in.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, PVC composite door to the side elevation, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16? 3" to max x 10? 6" ( 4.95m to max x 3.20m )
Feature fireplace with log burning stove and quarry tile hearth, PVC French doors to the front elevation that emphasise the picturesque Hope Mountain, radiator, loft access.
Kitchen 15? 11" to max x 9? 10" ( 4.85m to max x 3.00m )
Modern fitted ktichen comprising of a series of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, wall mounted combination boiler to be housed within a matching unit, space for washing machine and fridge-freezer, integrated electric oven and ceramic induction hob with stainless steel extractor over, PVC door to the rear elevation, PVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation.
Beautiful three piece family bathroom suite comprising of a panel bath with shower attachment overhead, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W/C all with neutral grey splashback. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, original quarry tile flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 10? 9" to max x 9? 9" ( 3.28m to max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front and side elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9? 8" x 9? 8" to max ( 2.95m x 2.95m to max )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator.
Externally the property benefits from off road parking for two cars to the side elevation, a large laid to lawn area to both front and side elevations, and a private patio area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property advert Ref 3892032 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.