* Ground Floor Flat In Central Location* Very Nice Condition Throughout* 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom, Utility.* Double Glazing Gas Central Heating* Private Courtyard* Very Spacious, Excellent Value For Money
* Ground Floor Flat In Central Location
* Very Nice Condition Throughout
* 2 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom, Utility.
* Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
* Private Courtyard
* Very Spacious, Excellent Value For MoneyDescriptionThis is an excellent ground floor flat in a super location convenient for all town centre amenities. The accommodation is spacious and well presented, with 2 double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining, utility and bathroom. There is double glazing, gas central heating and externally there is a private courtyard.Viewing essential! EPC Rating = Band D.LocationBrechin is situated just off the A90 dual carriageway and is ideal for those looking to commute to Dundee, Aberdeen or their respective airports. There is primary and secondary schooling and a range of amenities available.Our ViewGreat space, quality, location and value for money!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3322517 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.