Questions about this property?Request Details
A newly built detached four bedroom house located on a highly desirable Parkside road. The property offers plenty of light, great storage, a perfectly manicured garden and off street parking. The house further benefits from being close to local shops, .
A newly built detached four bedroom house located on a highly desirable Parkside road. The property offers plenty of light, great storage, a perfectly manicured garden and off street parking. The house further benefits from being close to local shops, outstanding schools and local transport links.
Situated on an extremely sought after Parkside road is this newly built four bedroom detached terraced house. This striking home has been finished to an incredibly high and boasts off street parking, a generous rear garden and great sized rooms throughout. The house is accessed through an appealing front garden into a wide entrance hall. The ground floor lies a spacious reception room, a downstairs WC and a stunning open plan smartly-styled kitchen/dining overlooking the rear garden. The first floor boasts a spacious landing, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor boasts another double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and plenty of added storage. Coval Road is a highly sought after Parkside road, ideally situated for the amenities of the high street, Mortlake Station and Sheen Mount Primary School. The green spaces of Sheen Common and Richmond Park are within close walking distance and the high street offers excellent transport.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.4 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5218044 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.