Questions about this property?Request Details
A well presented two double bedrooms mid terrace home with occasional room in the loft currently being used as a bedroom with ensuite. The home is over three floors with two reception rooms and a large enclosed rear garden with off-street parking and .
An immaculately presented two double bedroom home, delightfully situated in Shelf, Halifax. Benefitting from an open plan kitchen/diner, living room, sunroom, occasional room to the second floor currently used as a bedroom, double garage and large impressive contemporary home, beautifully presented throughout. Boasting generous ground floor living accommodation, including a living room and a stylish living kitchen and sunroom; both having access to the front and enclosed rear garden.
- Sunroom to the front of the home with tiled flooring and double glazed windows leading into the open plan kitchen diner.
Open plan Kitchen Diner
- The kitchen is at the rear of the property, off from the sunroom having a range of wall and base units. There is an electric hob with extractor over and a built-in oven. The kitchen is part tiled with lvt flooring and has space for a fridge/freezer. Off from the kitchen is access to the cellar and the storage cupboard where the boiler is housed.
- Living room to the rear of the home having carpets, neutral decor and a central heating radiator. The room has double glazed windows looking out onto the patio and down the garden.
- The landing is carpeted with neutral decor and leads off to the master bedroom, bedroom two, house bathroom and the stairway to the occasional room on the second floor.
- Master Bedroom
- Master double bedroom to the rear of the home, having carpets, neutral decor and a central heating radiator. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes.
- double bedroom to the rear of the home with carpets, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
- The bathroom comprises of a three-piece white suit.; Having a low-level flush WC, sink and built-in storage cupboard, a bath with shower over. The bathroom is part tiled and has a double glazed frosted window.
- The occasional room in the loft is currently being used as a further bedroom having carpets, neutral decor and a three Velux windows. The view from here is amazing seeing over Halifax and Huddersfield and far-reaching views.
- The ensuite comprised of a low -level flush WC, sink and carpets.
- Externally there is a double garage to the front of the home with access into the storage room to the back of the garage. There is electric and lighting to both the storage space and the garage. There is off-street parking to the front of the garage for multiple cars. To the rear of the home is a patio from the uPVC back door leading to the grassed area enclosed with bushes and shrubbery bordering the garden over multilevel.
EPC band: E2 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4845343 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.