Questions about this property?Request Details
Set back from the road is this deceptively spacious two/three bedroom detached bungalow, which is located in the sought after village of Glapwell.
£375,000 to £395,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family.
- The modern built property offers ample living and dining space on the ground of which includes a spacious living room.
- The open plan living & dining area is a great family space and offers a range of Neff integrated appliances.
- Offering four generous bedrooms, including a principal bedroom with luxury en-suite.
- You are located within the catchment area of Chesterfield most highly regarded schools.
- The low maintenance rear provides a safe and secure place for children to play.
Buying just for me, or with my partner.
- You?ll love the contemporary design and high-quality attention to detail throughout the property.
- Providing an excellent kitchen & dining area, which is a perfect area to host dinner guests.
- There?s plenty of room for when guests stay over.
The location is perfect for all local shops and amenities, including all of the family-run business that Chesterfield offers.
I am looking for an investment.
- Tenants would love the location, contemporary style, low maintenance garden & off-road parking.4 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5040746 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.