* Traditional built semi detached cottage with garage* Ideal first time buy or as a buy to let investment* Open plan lounge/kitchen* Gas c/heating and d/glazed* Close to local amenities and Primary School* Approximately 1.5 miles distant from Keith* Off street parking at the rear of the property and steps leading to garden area* Viewing highly recommended
* Traditional built semi detached cottage with garage
* Ideal first time buy or as a buy to let investment
* Open plan lounge/kitchen
* Gas c/heating and d/glazed
* Close to local amenities and Primary School
* Approximately 1.5 miles distant from Keith
* Off street parking at the rear of the property and steps leading to garden area
* Viewing highly recommendedDescriptionThis traditional built cottage all on one level with a detached garage is situated in the popular village of Newmill. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, bathroom/WC and 2 bedrooms (one currently used as a utility room). Benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and steps leading to to the rear garden mainly laid in lawn and 3 timber sheds included in the sale. EPC Rating = Band D.LocationThe property is located in the village of Newmill. Primary schooling is available in the village and Secondary Education together with a range of shopping and recreational facilities can be found in Keith. Travel by rail available from Keith.Our ViewThis is an ideal first time buy property or as a buy to let investment situated in a private residential area in the popular village of Newmill. Primary Schooling available in the village and Secondary Schooling in Keith. Well presented and viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance 10\? 6\" x 3\? 4\" (3.2m x 1.02m )Bedroom 10\? 2\" x 12\? 9\" (3.1m x 3.9m )Lounge 10\? 10\" x 12\? 9\" (3.3m x 3.9m )Kitchen 8\? 10\" x 11\? 6\" (2.7m x 3.5m )Inner Hall 8\? 2\" x 2\? 8\" (2.5m x .8m )Bedroom 7\? 11\" x 8\? 6\" (2.4m x 2.6m )Bathroom / WC 5\? 7\" x 7\? 11\" (1.7m x 2.4m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3456459 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.