* Charming End Terrace Cottage* 2 Bedrooms, Bright Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate Wc* Lovely Gardens* Double Glazing Electric Heating* Loft Storage* £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION, CALL US NOW 01674 672979
* Charming End Terrace Cottage
* 2 Bedrooms, Bright Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate Wc
* Lovely Gardens
* Double Glazing Electric Heating
* Loft Storage
* £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION, CALL US NOW Request contact detailsDescriptionA charming and deceptively spacious cottage, with accommodation comprising 2 bedrooms, spacious, bright lounge overlooking the rear gardens, dining kitchen, bathroom, separate wc and loft storage. There is double glazing and electric heating. Located only 1 mile from the town of Arbroath. Viewing essential to appreciate, GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION. EPC = GLocationMarywell Village is located on the A92, approximately 1 mile north of Arbroath.Arbroath is a historic town situated on the North-East coast. The town provides a wide variety of business, social and recreational facilities with excellent rail, road and bus links. The town is also an ideal base for the commuter located 15 miles from Dundee.Our ViewA lovely, quaint property, priced to sell!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3312815 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.