Questions about this property?Request Details
Large 1-bed apartment with garden view, next to tube (zone 2/3)
A modern 1-bed apartment right next to Canning Town station (zone 2/3).
About the apartment
- spacious (653 ft2 / 61 m2)
- quiet, overlooking a beautiful communal garden
- located on the 7th floor of a building completed in 2018
- ideal for a single person or a couple
- ideal for home working
- 1 min walk from Canning Town station (zone 2/3) for tube (Jubilee line), DLR and buses. The Jubilee line takes you to London Bridge in 10 mins, Westminster in 16 mins and Stratford in 6 mins. The DLR takes you to City Airport in 10 mins and Bank in 20 mins
- Custom House station is 25 min walk away (or 5 mins on the DLR), where the Elizabeth Line will take you to Heathrow airport in 45 mins
- Royal Docks station (Emirates Air Line) is 20 minutes walk away (or 1 stop on the DLR)
- right next to the entrance of the building is a pharmacy (Superdrug) and a large supermarket (Morrisons)
- also within 1 min walk is a hotel (Ibis) with a restaurant and bar, a Lebanese restaurant (Petit Cafe), two gyms (The Gym, Fitness4Less), a Post Office and another supermarket (Coop)
- within a few minutes walk you find a wide range of other shops, restaurants and services
- the beautiful Royal Docks are 20 minutes walk away (or 1 stop on the DLR), where you have plenty of restaurants, water sports etc.
or £283,500 for a 70% share (through Shared Ownership)
£405,000 is the full market value of the property, as valued in October 2020. It has to be sold for this amount, no discount possible.
Please WhatsApp or text Jan to arrange a viewing.
Property advert Ref 4934080 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.