Questions about this property?Request Details
A substantial two double bedroom first floor apartment with spacious lounge/diner presented in good decorative order which could be ideal for a family or perfect for buyers needing to commute to Central London as High Barnet Northern Line tube station .
A substantial two double bedroom first floor apartment with spacious lounge/diner presented in good decorative order which could be ideal for a family or perfect for buyers needing to commute to Central London as High Barnet Northern Line tube station is located just 0.2 mile away.
Further benefits include a luxury bathroom, modern fitted kitchen, one allocated parking space and a security entry phone system. This property is located within this peaceful cul-de-sac and is located conveniently for the many amenities and cuisines on offer in High Barnet. As well as local primary and secondary schools. This property is also offered on a 75% shared ownership purchase option at £300,000.
High Barnet is a market town that dates back to the 12th century. Its name is often abbreviated to just Barnet, which is also the name of the borough of which it forms a part. Located in zone 5 on the borders between Whetstone and the Green belt, High Barnet tube station or New Barnet train station offers an easy commute in and out of Central London. Barnet Is considered the perfect location for those who want to be moments away from the countryside, while also being part of London?s vibrant city lifestyle.
Barnet offers a variety of different styles of architecture, from Victorian and Edwardian properties to modern luxury apartments. There are pockets of large period homes in the wood street conservation area around St John the Baptist Church and overlooking Hadley Common. Parts of Barnet have benefited from modernisation, creating exclusive housing for first time buyers by incorporating the Help to buy scheme on certain units.
Reception Room 15? 3" x 11? 9" ( 4.65m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 9? 7" x 8? 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 14? 2" x 11? 1" ( 4.32m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 13? 4" x 12? 1" ( 4.06m x 3.68m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.2 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4613823 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.